- 1 small (2 1/2-pound) golden sweet pineapple, crown and rind removed, “eyes” cut out
- 6 seedless clementine oranges , peeled, separated into segments
- 1 pint(s) strawberries , hulled, halved
- 2 kiwifruit , peeled, halved lengthwise, cut into slices
- 3/4 cup(s) dried unsweetened coconut chips or shavings
- Vanilla yogurt or sweetened sour cream
- Fresh mint leaves , for garnish (optional)
- Quarter pineapple lengthwise; remove core. Cut crosswise into small chunks. Place in large serving bowl. Add clementine segments, strawberries, kiwifruit, and coconut; gently toss.
- Spoon into dessert glasses. Top with a dollop of vanilla yogurt or sweetened sour cream. Garnish with mint sprigs if desired.