6 large onions
7 cups of soup ( any available soup )
1/4 kilo butter
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 Toast bread slices and remove the sides
1/2 cup grated cheese
- Peel the onions and cut it to thin rings.
- Cut bread to small cubes.
- Dissolve 3/4 quantity of butter and fry the onion in it until it color became transparent, without redness.
- Add pepper and soup to it and let it on the fire for 10 minutes.
- dissolve the rest of the butter, and fry bread cubes in it and then dried it and set it aside.
- Add salt to the soup if the soup does not contain salt, then sprinkled grated cheese and bread.