Nice and simple recipe for Omelet
8 large eggs beaten
2 Tbsp oil Salt, Pepper to taste
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1/4 Cup Quaker oats
1/4 Cup sliced mushroom
1/4 Cup sliced red bell pepper
1/4 Cup sliced Yellow bell pepper
1/4 Cup sliced green bell pepper
1 Medium onion sliced
1 Tbsp oregano
Salt and white pepper to taste
- To make filling: in a medium pan heat oil and saute onion, mushrooms and peppers, season with salt and pepper.
- add oats, oregano and 3 tbsp water and cook for 4:5 minutes.
- to make omelet: beat eggs very well and season with salt and pepper.
- heat 2 small nonstick pans and brush with 1/2 tbsp oil working in batches.
- add 1/4 of the egg mixture and cook until the surface is dry. fill with 1/4 of the filling and roll. repeat twice times.
- serve with bread.